Thursday, October 15, 2009

Some Updates for today and tomorrow

The children had received a selection form for the post-examination enrichment programme during school hours for 2 days from 10 to11 November. There are 4 choices to choose from, kindly remind them to submit the form tomorrow.

After completing the oral examination tomorrow, I would release the class test papers as well as a set of practise paper that they had worked on. Kindly sign and go through the papers with them. As I would not have enough time to run through every question with them, I would print a copy of the comprehension answer for parents to go through with them. Thanks for your understanding in this matter. In addition, I would also prepare some revision exercise for their completion at home. When school reopens on 26 October, please remind them to bring the following to school:

1)小测验(五)- 家长请签名
2)考前复习(一)-家长请签名
3)小复习

Thanks and wishing all an enjoyable Deepavali!

Best regards,
Chen Laoshi