Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fashion Parade to commemorate International Friendship Day 2009

To commemorate International Friendship Day this year, there will be a mini fashion parade of national costume from different countries during the assembly period on 13 April 2009. The children were so excited when I announced this news to them earlier this week, and I told them that if they have or if their parents are able to source for interesting, unique national costumes, and of course they are "brave" enough to "catwalk" on stage, please let me know before the school closes for the holiday.
I would choose about 3 representatives from our class to "catwalk" on stage. Top 3 winners from the P1 level will walk away with attractive prizes.
So parents, this is a chance for your child to showcase his or her talents on stage. Kindly let me know the country of the national costume that your child would be wearing before 12 March 2009.
Mdm Tan